We would like to inform the members, the CPE Credit Requirements for the rolling period of three years starting from the calendar year 2008 as given below:
CPE Credit Requirements for members of the Institute
- All the members who are holding Certificate of Practice (except those members who are residing abroad), unless exempted, are required to:
- Complete at least 90 CPE credit hours in each rolling three-year period of which 60 CPE credit hours should be of structured learning.
- Complete minimum 20 CPE credit hours of structured learning in each year.
- All the members who are not holding Certificate of Practice or are residing abroad (whether holding Certificate of Practice or not), unless exempted, are required to:
- Complete at least 45 CPE credit hours of structured/unstructured learning in each rolling three-year period
- Complete minimum 10 CPE credit hours of structured/unstructured learning in each year.
To facilitate the members to submit the Self Declaration form for Unstructured learning hours for calendar years 2011-13, in the link given below, the format of the same is available at