02 August 2016

Old e-filling pending ITR V

If you have e-filed your Income-tax return for earlier years (2009-2015) but NOT submitted your ITR-V (acknowledgment) then your tax-return will not be valid and the Income-tax Department (ITD) may send you a notice (including penalty) for not-filing your Income-tax return.  

If you have e-filed your return in the past years and your ITR-V has not been successfully received by the Central Processing Centre (CPC) of the Income-tax Department, your return filing process for that year is not complete. The ITD has recently allowed tax filers an extension (till 31st August 2016) to verify their ITR-V of earlier years using one of the options below.

Option 1: e-Verify.
Option 2: Sign and post it to CPC, Bangalore.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think about this? Please write your comment.

Empanel as Concurrent Auditors

BANK OF MAHARASHTRA invites online applications from practicing firms of Chartered Accountants, in the prescribed format, who are willing to...