25 July 2009

Abhishek Gupta: CA can use Tax Consultant?

I am a chartered accountant not in practice. I want to know whether i can hang a board containing My name as a chartered accountant and tax consultant on My relative shop.
If Yes, then what size of the board i can use and what information i can write on the board about me.

1 comment:

What do you think about this? Please write your comment.

The Multi-Purpose Empanelment Form 2020

The Multi-Purpose Empanelment Form (MEF) for 2020-21 is now available. You can register for the same at https://meficai.org/ The Last date f...