- Bhavana, Dhinal, Nilesh, Sanjeev, Jayant are sure to win. They have gathered too much of votes in their baskets
- Nihar is very very strong after these candidates
- Durgesh Buch has started doing well and gathered a good no. of votes
- Rajkumar Adukia and Sanjeev Maheshwari is also doing very well
- Pune Zavare is doing well followed by Arun Giri. K J Bansal is in third place
- Raju Shah has become slow
- Dilip Shah is doing very very poor
- Jaydeep Shah's basket has more votes than Praful Chhajed
- B M Agarwal and Praful Chhajed are doing equally
- Tarun Ghia has started gathering votes all of a sudden and his basket too is getting heavier
- B K Rathi is leading in Surat, Hardik far behind, but Rathi's votes are lesser than these big wigs above
21 December 2009
Bhavana, Dhinal, Nilesh, Sanjeev, Jayant sure to win
Looking current situation CA Exam is rescheduled: CA inter and final exams will from 21st Nov . CA foundation will be from 8th Dec 2020.
Gentlemen: AmtInWords.xla is attached to this mail. It is an MS Excel Add-in written by me to convert amount available in figures to words. ...
*1. What is Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Deposit Scheme (PMGKDS), 2016?* Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Deposit Scheme (PMGKDS), 2016 is a sche...
ICAI: Registration for the 2nd Batch of *Five Days Residential Programme on Advanced Leadership for Chartered Accountants at IIM Ahmedabad *...