- Bhavana, Dhinal, Nilesh, Sanjeev, Jayant are sure to win. They have gathered too much of votes in their baskets
- Nihar is very very strong after these candidates
- Durgesh Buch has started doing well and gathered a good no. of votes
- Rajkumar Adukia and Sanjeev Maheshwari is also doing very well
- Pune Zavare is doing well followed by Arun Giri. K J Bansal is in third place
- Raju Shah has become slow
- Dilip Shah is doing very very poor
- Jaydeep Shah's basket has more votes than Praful Chhajed
- B M Agarwal and Praful Chhajed are doing equally
- Tarun Ghia has started gathering votes all of a sudden and his basket too is getting heavier
- B K Rathi is leading in Surat, Hardik far behind, but Rathi's votes are lesser than these big wigs above
21 December 2009
Bhavana, Dhinal, Nilesh, Sanjeev, Jayant sure to win
ICAI: Registration for the 2nd Batch of *Five Days Residential Programme on Advanced Leadership for Chartered Accountants at IIM Ahmedabad *...
We are Live with WIRC and CC election 2018 updates Stay Tuned...
Here is our projection for 1st Preference votes for WIRC. Please provide your comments below. We will discuss and revise this again till we ...
Status after elimination of Sarvesh Joshi: Recount request is made.. will update .. Rank Sr No. Name Ci...