- The performance of Tarun Ghia has been amazing. He remained at 12th place throughout and lost the battle from the same place
- He remained above Nihar Jambusaria after all rounds and kept on increasing his lead over Nihar and that was the only way left to his win. Tarun proved himself better than Nihar
- Nihar's second preference votes made Mahesh Sarda win. Not because Mahesh Sarda got more votes from Nihar, but, becasue Nihar's second preference votes were not on expected lines. Everybody was expecting Nihar's elimination will give great benefit to Tarun and will push Tarun on 11th Place.
- Atul Bheda got very good votes from Nihar, which made Atul secured and pushed him to 8th place
- Tarun got 224 from Nihar, but his competitor Atul too got around 175 so he couldn't capitalize on that. If Atul would have got lesser no. of votes from Nihar, it would have made a different story
- Even Nilesh Vikamsey and Sanjeev Maheshwari secured very good votes from Nihar's elimination, though it only improved their postion
- Mahesh Sarda was made safe by Durgesh Buch. Durgesh Buch gave him decisive lead over Tarun Ghia, which Tarun couldn't make up till last
23 December 2009
CC: Well done Tarun Ghia
Looking current situation CA Exam is rescheduled: CA inter and final exams will from 21st Nov . CA foundation will be from 8th Dec 2020.
Gentlemen: AmtInWords.xla is attached to this mail. It is an MS Excel Add-in written by me to convert amount available in figures to words. ...
*1. What is Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Deposit Scheme (PMGKDS), 2016?* Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Deposit Scheme (PMGKDS), 2016 is a sche...
ICAI: Registration for the 2nd Batch of *Five Days Residential Programme on Advanced Leadership for Chartered Accountants at IIM Ahmedabad *...