- Quota for WIRC is 1131. So now excess vote distribution is going on
- So after N C Hegde, Excess votes of Sanjeev Lalan (66 votes), and Shrinivas Joshi (63 votes) just completed
- Now excess votes of Durgesh Kabra (60 votes) will begin
- For all excess distribution, all second preference of all votes checked and then its proportionate fraction is distributed
- So people might have increased some votes but its very minimal in fraction
- You can imagine 60 votes and 44 contender and then distribute as per second preference, how much one will get, but process will naturally take very long
- Can we opt for computerise voting process, so all distribution done by system itself? What do you think? Comment
23 December 2009
Excess Votes distribution going on
ICAI: Registration for the 2nd Batch of *Five Days Residential Programme on Advanced Leadership for Chartered Accountants at IIM Ahmedabad *...
We are Live with WIRC and CC election 2018 updates Stay Tuned...
Here is our projection for 1st Preference votes for WIRC. Please provide your comments below. We will discuss and revise this again till we ...
Status after elimination of Sarvesh Joshi: Recount request is made.. will update .. Rank Sr No. Name Ci...