- Quota for WIRC is 1131. So now excess vote distribution is going on
- So after N C Hegde, Excess votes of Sanjeev Lalan (66 votes), and Shrinivas Joshi (63 votes) just completed
- Now excess votes of Durgesh Kabra (60 votes) will begin
- For all excess distribution, all second preference of all votes checked and then its proportionate fraction is distributed
- So people might have increased some votes but its very minimal in fraction
- You can imagine 60 votes and 44 contender and then distribute as per second preference, how much one will get, but process will naturally take very long
- Can we opt for computerise voting process, so all distribution done by system itself? What do you think? Comment
23 December 2009
Excess Votes distribution going on
Looking current situation CA Exam is rescheduled: CA inter and final exams will from 21st Nov . CA foundation will be from 8th Dec 2020.
Gentlemen: AmtInWords.xla is attached to this mail. It is an MS Excel Add-in written by me to convert amount available in figures to words. ...
*1. What is Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Deposit Scheme (PMGKDS), 2016?* Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Deposit Scheme (PMGKDS), 2016 is a sche...
ICAI: Registration for the 2nd Batch of *Five Days Residential Programme on Advanced Leadership for Chartered Accountants at IIM Ahmedabad *...