Companies (Central Government's) General Rules and Forms (Second Amendment), 2010 - Insertion of rule 20G(1) and Form No. 68
Notification No. G.S.R. 177(E), dated 5-3-2010
In exercise of the powers conferred by sub-section (1) of Section 642 read with sub-section (1) of 61OB of the Companies Act, 1956, the Central Government hereby makes the following rules further to amend the Companies (Central Government's) General Rules and Forms, 1956, namely:—
1. (1) These rules may be called the Companies (Central Government's) General Rules and Forms (Second Amendment), 2010.
(2) They shall come into force with effect from the 14th day of March, 2010.
2. In the Companies (Central Government's) General Rules and Forms, 1956, hereinafter referred to as the said rules,
(i) after Rule 20F, the following rule shall be inserted, namely :—
"20G(1) An application for rectification of mistakes made while filing Form No.1, Form No.1A and Form No.44 electronically, on the Ministry's website, shall be made to the Registrar of Companies in Form No.68 and such application shall be accompanied by fee of rupees one thousand for rectification of mistakes in Form No.1 and Form No.IA and rupees ten thousand for rectification of mistakes in Form No.44 respectively;
(2) An application in Form No.68 complete in all respects shall be made to the Registrar within a period of three sixty-five days from the date of approval of Form No.1, Form No.IA and Form No.44 respectively by the Registrar:
Provided that the provision relating to the rectification of mistakes as is referred to in sub-rule (1) shall also be made applicable to the Form No.1, Form No.1A and Form No.44 filed and approved electronically on the Ministry's website, prior to the 14th day of March, 2010.
(3) After receiving the application for rectification of mistakes, the Registrar shall examine the said application based on the relevant documents filed and available on record and thereafter approve the application and intimate the mistakes rectified to the applicant within a period of sixty days from the date of filing of the said application:
Provided that the rectification of mistakes shall be allowed only once in respect of one company."
CA. V.M.V.SUBBA RAO
I Floor, Flat No.5,
Siddivinayaka Residency, I Cross,
Central Avenue, MSR Nagar,
Mobile:+91 - 0 9390221100
+91 - 0 9440278412