25 November 2012
22 November 2012
18 November 2012
Announcing launch of IndianCAs Job Portal
Dear friends and family,
If you are looking for job, please post your resume, It's FREE.
If you or your organization needs chartered accountants, Post your jobs.
I hope to attract lots of visitors, so I invite you to visit IndianCAs now to learn more!
I hope IndianCAs will be the right forum to connect Chartered Accountants to job of their choice and to Business house to get the right candidate.
Please forward this email to anyone who might be interested, to help me spread the word. To see this site, just click the "Visit My Site" button in this email.
| Ashwin Nagar | FCA and SAP-Finance & Consolidations |
Success is not permanent and failure is not final
|Reply via web post||Reply to sender||Reply to group||Start a New Topic||Messages in this topic (1)|
Further, your attention is invited:
The messages on this group are approved only when the moderator finds it of immense importance to the members at general, otherwise, this group is not used for discussion or as discussion forum.
17 November 2012
See the link:
Proposals for Selection of Chartered Accountant Firm for outsourcing of accounting & financial management services
Bihar Urban Infrastructure Development Corporation Limited
Address : Bihar Urban Infrastructure Development Corporation Limited 3rd Floor, Maurya Tower, Maurya Lok Complex, Budh Marg, Patna -800 001
Last Date : 14/12/2012
Expression of Interest by Chartered Accountants
Ugc-dae Consortiun For Scientific Research
Address :UGC-DAE Consortium for Scientific Research, Indore University Campus, Khandwa Road, Indore-452 001 (M.P.)
Last Date : 06/12/2012
|National Rural Health Mission|
Address :National Rural Health Mission
Karnataka State Health & Family Welfare Society Anand Rao Circle,Bangalore-560009
Last Date : 22/11/2012
Empanelment of Charted Accountants Firms for Internal Audit of the units of UPPCL & UPPTCL Head Quarters & its various drawing & disbursing units located in various districts of Uttar Pradesh
Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited
Address :Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited Dy,General Manager (Accounts).
Room No.306,3rd Floor
Last Date : 23/11/2012
05 November 2012
|Delhi Transco Limited|
Address :Delhi Transco Ltd Room No 203, Shakti Sadan, Kotla Road, New Delhi-110002
Last Date : 08/11/2012
02 November 2012
This amendment will streamline the process of the registration of the construction workers. The State Welfare Boards will be able to consolidate their finances and incur expenditure on administrative and other purpose for smooth functioning of the Board. The amendments will facilitate speedy implementation of these Acts by the Central and the State Governments.
The provisions in the Amendment are given below :
1. Empower the Central Government to specify the maximum cost of construction by notification, in place of the present limit of Rs.10 lakh, which shall fall within the definition of establishment under the BOCW (RECS) Act.
2. The prerequisite condition of engagement of ninety days for registration of workers under the BOCW (RECS) Act is proposed to be done away with. Moreover, in order to extend benefits to the workers, who are engaged in building and construction work after attaining the age of sixty years, the criteria of upper age limit of sixty years is proposed to be done away with.
3. To empower the Central Government to notify such percentage of total expenditure, in place of existing 5 percent during the financial year, for meeting administrative expenses by the State Building and Other Construction Workers Welfare Board.
4. To empower Central Government to appoint such number of Director Generals not exceeding 10 to coordinate with the Central Government in carrying out its responsibility of laying down the standard of inspection and to exercise the power of an inspector.
5. To empower the State Governments to file complaints for contravention of provisions of the Act.
6. To prescribe a time limit of 30 days for cess collecting authorities to deposit cess to the State Building and Other Construction Workers Welfare Board.
7. To constitute a Committee consisting of Secretary (Labour), Secretary (Finance), Secretary (Planning) and Secretary (Social Welfare) of the State for performing the functions of the State Building and Other Construction Workers Welfare Board till such time a Board is formally constituted by the State Government.
Building and other Construction Workers (Regulation Employment and Conditions of service) Act, 1996 (BOCW (RECS) Act and Building and Other Construction Workers Welfare Cess Act, 1996 (BOCW Welfare Cess Act) were enacted with a view to regularizing the wages, working conditions, safety and for their health, welfare measures, etc. The Acts apply to every establishment which employs 10 or more workers. The major source of the fund to the Building and Other Construction Workers Welfare Board is the collection of cess at the rate of one percent of the const of construction incurred by the employer under the Building and Other Construction Workers Welfare Cess Act, 1996. The fund has to be utilized for the welfare of such workers. Central Government is the implementing agency in the central sphere for the purpose of enforcement of various provisions of the Act, while States are the implementing authority under State sphere. The State Governments have to frame and notify rules, constitute Advisory Committees or Expert Committees and appoint various authorities for registration of workers, cess collection, inspection and Appellate Authority. They have to constitute State Welfare Boards as well.
The matter of slow progress of implementation of these Acts has been raised at various fora. The Tripartite Central Advisory Committee, constituted under the BOCW(RECS) Act, 1996 set up a Task Force to examine various provisions of the Act. The recommendations of the Task Force were considered by the Central Advisory Committee. The Task Force and the Central Advisory Committee recommended that certain provisions of these Acts require amendments. Accordingly the Central Government decided to carry out amendments in these Acts. - www.pib.nic.in
|Tehri Hydro Development Corporation Limited|
Address :Tehri Hydro Development Corporation Limited
Bhagirathi Bhawan,Bye-Pass Road,
Pragatipuram RISHIKES-249 201 (Uttarakhand)
Last Date : 28/11/2012
Click the link here:
Chhattisgarh State Power Distribution Company Limited
Address :Chhattisgarh State Power Distribution Company Limited Ground floor, Vidyut Sewa Bhawan, Danganiya Raipur
Last Date : 22/11/2012
Expression of interest for hiring a firm/individual to provide consultancy in risk assessment & award of insurance contract for oil exploration including well control insurance for drilling of high pressure high temperature exploratory oil wells in kg basin project. 2.Hiring a firm of chartered accountant based in & around for audit of its accounts for NELP-VI block
Click the link here:
|Oil India Limited|
Address :Oil India Limited Nookalamma Temple St,Ramaraopeta.Kakinanda,Andhra Pradesh-533004
Last Date : 10/11/2012
Sanjay Nikam, Ankit Agarwal and Ketan Saiya crosses quota at elimination of Jayesh Kala. Ishwar Jivani crosses quota at final elimination of...
Ranking Name 1st Pref 1 SAVLA PRITI PARAS 3796 2 SHARMA UMESH...
Elections are about 'conventional wisdoms', which hold true like theorems most times... but it is the exceptions that prove the rule...
Here is what poll pundits says on the range of likely first preference votes for Central Council elections. Your comments are welcome on th...