- Two sitting regional council members lost this election. Ashok Jain, and Chandrkant Pawar.
- All Shah won the election. Hardik Shah, Shardul Shah, Julfesh Shah, Shruti Shah, Priyam Shah, except Mahesh Shah from Vasai. And all these Shah coming from different region.
- Mumbai lost one seat to Ahmedabad. They had five seats and got four only back. Shrinivas Joshi, Durgesh Kabra, Sanjeev Lallan, and N C Hegde vacated their seat and Ahsok Jain lost. These are filled by Sushrut Chitale (replaced Shrinivas Joshi), Priti Savla (replaced Sanjeev Lalan), and Sandeep Jain (replaced Ashok Jain). In place of Durgesh Kabra and N C Hegde, only Mahesh Madkholkar won from Mumbai (considering Thane too as part of Grater Mumbai). I have put replacement based on the common friends and groups following of the candidates in my view. So finally Mumbai lost one seat to Ahmedabad and Subodh Kedia is in.
- Aurgangabad and Thane branch got their representative first time in regional council. Girish Kulkarni (Aurangabad), and Thane got two Priti Savla and Mahesh.
- Nashik branch lost its representative to Aurangabad. Nagpur branch had two members last time and this time they have lost one, whereas Ahmedabad and Pune branch had two members last time has gained one each and now they have now three representative in the regional council.
- First time in WIRC there two female members. The lady luck has smiled on Priti Savla and Shruti Shah. And courtesy their loosing lady colleagues. Each elimination of a female candidate has given a large chunk to the surviving female candidate and that kept them move ahead.
25 December 2012
Some Interesting facts of WIRC election
Looking current situation CA Exam is rescheduled: CA inter and final exams will from 21st Nov . CA foundation will be from 8th Dec 2020.
*1. What is Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Deposit Scheme (PMGKDS), 2016?* Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Deposit Scheme (PMGKDS), 2016 is a sche...
Gentlemen: AmtInWords.xla is attached to this mail. It is an MS Excel Add-in written by me to convert amount available in figures to words. ...
Drafts of tax accounting standard on construction contracts, government grants issued The Central Board of Direct Taxes (CBDT) has invited c...