- Jayesh Kala, the unlucky guy who lost on the edge, will move Shruti and Neel Majithia up. They will occupy 19th and 20th position form their current 21st and 22nd position.
- What it means? It means Balkishan from Surat and Vikrtant from Nashik are displace from their current position. They become 21st and 22nd respectively.
- Then the twist in story. Out of one Pune fellow, Sarvesh or Ambrish eliminates, and the moment one eliminates from Pune, the other moves up considerable by getting very big bunch. And that makes an exit moment from one of the struggling candidates, Balikshan or Vikrant. Vikrant can get from Pune but Balkishan will not get much from Pune. And that will make a story interesting.
- If Pune guy jumps too much up, if Pune guy gives lots of votes to Vikrant then one of the Mumbai guy can also be in danger.
- Vikrant and Balkishan are still not safe.
- So the last two positions are very very interesting to watch.
25 December 2015
RC Election: Interesting phase in the last eliminations and may surprise many
As we approaching towards end of the eliminations, things have been very interesting. It may bring many surprises. see the scenarios:
ICAI: Registration for the 2nd Batch of *Five Days Residential Programme on Advanced Leadership for Chartered Accountants at IIM Ahmedabad *...
We are Live with WIRC and CC election 2018 updates Stay Tuned...
Here is our projection for 1st Preference votes for WIRC. Please provide your comments below. We will discuss and revise this again till we ...
Status after elimination of Sarvesh Joshi: Recount request is made.. will update .. Rank Sr No. Name Ci...